What Matters Most
What To Look For When Shopping Around For The Best Variable Rate In Alberta?
–Posted By Mike Hamdan–
A Licensed Mortgage Agent With Dominion Lending Centres/Eagle Group Mortgages Since 2009
If you live in Alberta and have an excellent credit score with provable income, then you are going to enjoy this article.
Because, I am about to show you how to secure the best mortgage at the best rate right from the start.
Simply by asking your mortgage broker/agent the right questions:
- Is this an effective rate or the actual contract rate?
- If the proposed low mortgage rate is an effective rate, what are the advantages and disadvantages between the two?
- Are there any restrictions if I proceed with the proposed mortgage?
- What are the prepayment options?
- What happen if I decide to sell the property during the term?
- Can I leave the lender during the term to refinance my mortgage elsewhere?
- How the lender calculates the penalty?
- Is the mortgage portable?
- Is the mortgage assumable?
Don’t get stuck with the wrong mortgage. Need help to compare mortgage rates so you can secure the lowest mortgage rate for your specific needs? Click here for a list of mortgage providers near you.
About the contributor:
Mike Hamdan, has been a Licensed Mortgage Agent with Dominion Lending Centres/Eagle Group Mortgages since 2009. He has proven track record and many happy clients – Click on the link below, to read what some of his clients have to say: comfortablemortgagepayment.ca/testimonials